• Workplace Relations
• Policy & Strategy
• Membership Services & Events
Our members work in the live performance sector across all artistic genres, including contemporaryand classical music, musicals, theatre, comedy, dance, opera, circus and physical theatre.
We represent producers, venues, promoters, performing arts companies, festivals and industrysuppliers such as ticketing companies and technical specialists.
LPA also services the cinema and exhibition industries.
Our Vision & Mission
Our Vision strives to position the LPA as a key player in maximising the value government, businessand the Australian people attach to the Australian live entertainment industry on the basis of thesignificant contribution our industry makes to the cultural, commercial and economic prosperityof our nation.
LPA aims to:
1. Peak Bodybe the peak body for the Australian live entertainment industry
2. Influencepresent a strong, united and influential voice on behalf of our industry
3. Membershipprovide outstanding representation, advice and service to our members
4. Citizenshipencourage the highest standards of professionalism and corporate citizenship in the managementand conduct of our industry
5. “Live”promote the value of live entertainment
6. Industryfoster our industry’s wellbeing.