As part of our values, LPA strives to be diverse and inclusive. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply, including First Nations people, women, people from multicultural backgrounds, people with a disability, people who identify as LGTBQIA+, and people from all age groups.
Workplace Relations Adviser
- Workplace Relations Adviser – 2-5 years’ experience
- Industrial Relations | Employment and Workplace Relations
- Opportunity to use existing Workplace Relations skills advising members of the Live Performance Industry
NEW ROLE – Exciting Workplace Relations role in peak membership body. If you’re passionate about the Workplace Relation space and live performance, we want to hear from you.
LPA is seeking a smart, enthusiastic, friendly, team player with working knowledge of the Australian Workplace Relations environment.
The role requires demonstrated experience in:
- Employment and workplace relations and/or industrial relations, or a similar field
- Interpreting and providing advice in respect of relevant state and federal employment and industrial relations legislation, modern awards and contracts
- Developing and maintaining effective, professional internal and external working relationships with a range of stakeholders e.g. LPA members, government, LPA board etc.
- Working co-operatively in a small team environment with tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role with tertiary qualifications in law, workplace relations, or human resources. Previous experience providing workplace relations advice will be highly regarded.
What’s on offer?
This is a full-time position on permanent basis with a salary that will be commensurate with skills and experience, along with further opportunities for growth and development. Benefits include, additional leave between Christmas and New Year, access to entertainment and cultural events as part of LPA’s Creative & Cultural Employee Industry Engagement Policy and work from home 1 day per week.
LPA strives to be diverse and inclusive. We strongly encourage diverse candidates to apply, including First Nations people, women, people from multicultural backgrounds, people with a disability, people who identify as LGTBQIA+, and people from all age groups.
Please call our Candidate Support Manager Jock Campbell on 0493 545 419 or Associate Director of Legal Recruitment Antonia Ordon on 0490 832 177 or send your CV direct to email@example.com.
All discussions will be in strict confidence and your CV details will not be passed to any third party or prospective employer until instructed by you.
Please note, Ablethorpe has been exclusively engaged by LPA to recruit for this role and any direct applications to LPA will be forwarded to Ablethorpe.