We assist our Members with preparing visa applications to bring overseas artists, creatives, production and support staff to Australia. As an authorised recipient by the Department of Home Affairs, we can:

  • review and submit Members’ applications for 408 (Temporary Activity) visas
  • liaise with the Department of Home Affairs
  • undertake union consultation and provide general advice regarding the application process.

Please note we are not a registered Migration Agent and we cannot provide migration legal advice.

For general visa information, visit the Department of Home Affairs website.

Dept of Home Affairs  LPA 408 Visa Guides